CRC’s Services are unique in two significant ways:
- Training Programs and Support Services may be specifically designed or adapted to better meet the needs of your school.
- On-going learning and practical support and accountability are provided to insure effective and sustainable change.
CRC offers a series of workshops covering a range of topics including:
- Restorative Justice in Education
- Creating Healthy Learning Cultures
- Restorative Circles for building community and resolving conflict
Workshops are offered at several levels, from foundational to advanced allowing you to build upon prior trainings. We also offer an in-depth professional development seminar for deeper study and implementation opportunities. All of our workshops can be customized to suit your school’s needs.
CRC offers customized support services to help you get the most out of your training and to assist your school in becoming a healthy, productive environment.
- Follow-up services for post-workshop assistance
- Booster series workshops to review and refine skills from prior training
- Conflict resolution services for helping your staff work out divisive issues and become more productive